Stroll With Your Alcohol

Today the Raven was approved to sell alcohol that can be consumed in the confines of our newly licensed social district (see map)!

*Here are the details:

  • Permitted drinks must be purchased from a licensed downtown bar/restaurant. Currently it’s just the Raven, but many others have applied and their licenses are coming down the pipeline soon.
  • Cups used must display the logo of the establishment they originated from AND a Downtown Port Huron Social District sticker.
  • Permited until midnight daily
  • You can take alcoholic beverages into other downtown businesses EXCEPT other licensed social district bars/restaurants (ex. you can’t take a beer from the Raven into Casey’s).
  • You must be old enough to purchase alcohol (hello, obvious).
  • PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE drink responsibly.

Please SHARE and help us spread the news!

Leave a Reply