1. Manage Library
- Check in new books
- Organize and clean bookshelves as needed
- Research old books, list on Amazon / process and ship orders
2. Manage Kid’s Table & Games
- Check in new children’s books
- Organize and clean children’s bookshelves as needed
- Audit games for missing pieces
3. Some photography and photo editing
4. Stock and clean gift corner as needed
5. Assemble and package gift sets
6. Maintain online presence via Instagram, Facebook and WordPress
7. Similar miscellaneous jobs as needed
Ideal candidate will have strong communication skills (writing), basic photography knowledge, be comfortable working on a computer (Microsoft Word and Office) and be well versed in social media interfaces such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and WordPress.
Candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and without constant supervision. They’ll show a sense of urgency while working and be responsible with managing Raven social media vehicles without engaging in their own personal correspondence.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and 250-word writing sample that reviews a book or author they are familiar with to firstname.lastname@example.org