Tis the season of change and we have another coming your way… we’re going to 50% capacity and here’s what that means:
1. We STILL take masks seriously. You’ll need to be wearing one to be seated. You’ll need to wear one when NOT seated at your table, such as when you’re perusing our gift corner or using the facilities. Be kind to our staff who are carrying out our wishes.
2. Our delivery service will revert to our previous offerings:
– Orders MUST be in by 10:00 a.m. for lunch delivery
– Delivery between 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m., Monday – Friday
– $30 minimum
– If possible please use our online ordering service https://orderstart.com/ravencafeph rather than calling (if placing an online order for an advance time, please make a note of it in your order).
3. We are at 50% capacity (that’s 54 indoor seats), and to make sure everyone’s respecting each other’s space in our cozy little cafe, we’ve moved much of our furniture out to allow for lots of distance between tables.
4. We are NOT seating parties larger than 6 people or hosting private events in our upstairs area.
5. Our Hours:
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday – 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
6. We will not be hosting live music, trivia, film or any such superfluous entertainment that has the potential to pack the joint for the time being.
7. We are asking that patrons NOT interact with our books at the time. There is no feasible way to sanitize them. It’s a bummer, we know.
8. Be prepared to be flexible- our table layout is spread out to maintain social distancing, and you might not be able to sit at your favorite spot.
9. We’re going to keep offering curbside pick up for the time being, which can be ordered here: https://orderstart.com/ravencafeph
10. We’re still shipping our chai tea mix: https://ravencafeph.com/2020/05/13/do-you-ship-your-chai/
11. We’re still shipping gift cards: https://ravencafeph.com/gifts/
12. I really wanted this list to have 13 items, because we’re spooky like that.
As the infamous Bugs Bunny would say “That’s all folks!”