Many of you have been anxiously awaiting this news, but before you get too excited, here’s a laundry list of things you’ll need to know:
1. We take masks seriously. You’ll need to be wearing one to be seated. You’ll need to wear one when NOT seated at your table, such as when you’re perusing our gift corner or using the facilities. Be kind to our staff who are carrying out our wishes.
2. We are at 25% capacity (that’s 27 indoor seats), and to make sure everyone’s respecting each other’s space in our cozy little cafe, we’ve moved much of our furniture out to allow for lots of distance between tables.
3. We are NOT seating parties larger than 6 people or hosting private events in our upstairs area.
4. Our Hours:
Monday – Friday – 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday – 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
5. We will not be hosting live music, trivia, film or any such superfluous entertainment that has the potential to pack the joint for the time being.
6. We are asking that patrons NOT interact with our books at the time. There is no feasible way to sanitize them. It’s a bummer, we know.
7. Be prepared to be flexible- our table layout is spread out to maintain social distancing, and you might not be able to sit at your favorite spot.
8. Our delivery service is still available:
– Available 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Daily
– $20 minimum
– If possible please use our online ordering service https://orderstart.com/ravencafeph rather than calling.
9. We’re going to keep offering curbside pick up for the time being, which can be ordered here: https://orderstart.com/ravencafeph
10. We’re still shipping our chai tea mix: https://ravencafeph.com/2020/05/13/do-you-ship-your-chai/
11. We’re still shipping gift cards: https://ravencafeph.com/gifts/
12. I really wanted this list to have 13 items, because we’re spooky like that.
That’s all for now, folks. We hope to see you soon. Until then, take care of yourselves, and each other.