Many of you have been anxiously awaiting this news, but before you get too excited, here’s a laundry list of things you’ll need to know:
1. We take masks seriously. You’ll need to be wearing one to be seated. You’ll need to wear one when NOT seated at your table, such as when you’re perusing our gift corner or using the facilities. Be kind to our staff who are carrying out our wishes.
2. We are at half capacity, and to make sure everyone’s respecting each other’s space in our cozy little cafe, we’ve moved much of our furniture out to allow for lots of distance between tables.
3. We are NOT seating parties larger than 6 people or hosting private events in our upstairs area.
4. I know many folks bring in their friends and family from out of town during the holidays. We love that you want to spend your time at the Raven and show our facilities off to your loved ones, but please make a reservation (810) 984-4330 to help mitigate disappointment, especially during peak hours:
– 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
– 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
If you’re just popping in and want to try your luck, we suggest coming in during non-peak hours.
5. Speaking of hours, here they are:
Monday – Friday – 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday – 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
6. We will not be hosting live music, trivia, film or any such superfluous entertainment that has the potential to pack the joint for the time being.
7. We are asking that patrons NOT interact with our books at the time. There is no feasible way to sanitize them. It’s a bummer, we know.
8. Be prepared to be flexible- our table layout is spread out to maintain social distancing, and you might not be able to sit at your favorite spot.
9. Our delivery service has returned to its previous offering:
– Available Monday – Friday
– $30 minimum
– Must be placed before 10:30 a.m. for 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. lunch delivery
– Please use our online ordering service https://orderstart.com/ravencafeph rather than calling.
10. We’re going to keep offering curbside pick up for the time being, which can be ordered here: https://orderstart.com/ravencafeph
11. We’re still shipping our chai tea mix: https://ravencafeph.com/2020/05/13/do-you-ship-your-chai/
12. We’re still shipping gift cards: https://ravencafeph.com/gifts/
13. I really wanted this list to have 13 items, because we’re spooky like that.
That’s all for now, folks. We hope to see you soon. Until then, take care of yourselves, and each other.